The English Billiards Tour is a new national billiards tour comprising three tournaments throughout the season. The highest ranked players on the tour will be considered for international selection, including upcoming World Championships and Home Internationals.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Billiards Tour have now been announced:
- Event One – 9 October 2021
- Event Two – 4 December 2021
- Event Three – 12 February 2022
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- Event entries close two Mondays before the event at midday (1200)
- Draws will be made and published prior to the event
- All tour events will initially feature a round robin phase followed by qualification into a knockout phase
- All matches will be timed unless otherwise stated. The length of matches will depend on entry numbers, available tables and available time.
- Players will earn ranking points relating to their results at events. This ranking list will be updated and published after each weekend. Ranking points schedule here
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Semi Finalists £25 (each)
Highest break £25