The 147 Club was launched by the EPSB in November 2017 with the aim of promoting a modern, positive and progressive perception of clubs by improving standards, boosting the junior game and encouraging new players from all backgrounds into the sport.
With the support and guidance of the EPSB, participating clubs are required to meet set criteria around player welfare, insurance cover and coaching provision, with the aim of improving the club environment for all.
The scheme is backed by snooker’s world governing body the WPBSA and forms part of an major project to support snooker facilities worldwide.
At the same time, clubs can gain substantial membership benefits by joining the 147 Club, such as inclusion on an official online club finder map, links into amateur competitions and training support. The scheme also offers a bespoke insurance package for clubs of any shape or size.
By affiliating your club with the English Partnership for Billiards and Snooker you will be in a stronger position to support snooker provision through the benefits and opportunities the scheme provides.
This is your club’s chance to…
- Be part of your sport’s national governing body
- Support the development of English snooker
- Promote your snooker facilities as a safe and enjoyable place to play
- Gain expertise and peace of mind through our custom-made club insurance scheme
- Put your club in a stronger position for funding
- Make cost savings worth up to £1,000 through Gold membership