The English Over-55 Championship is the national snooker championship for players aged over-55.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Over-55 Championship have now been announced:
- North Qualifier – 30 October 2021
- South Qualifier – 30 October 2021
- Finals Weekend – 4-5 June 2022
Further information about the entry process and 2021/22 membership will be released closer to the time.
2019 English Over-55s champion John Rees
Key Facts (2019/20)
- Entry fee £20
- The opening stage of this tournament will consist of north and south qualifying events. Players may enter whichever region they choose, regardless of their location.
- These qualifying events will generate a winner from each who will then contest the final at Finals Weekend.
- These qualifying events will initially be played in round robin groups (best of three frames) with qualification into a subsequent knockout phase (best of three frames).
Highest Break £50 (Shared if equal high breaks are made. If a player makes the same high break more than once, each break will count towards an individual share of the prize)
2019 – John Rees
2018 – Steve Whalley
2017 – John Rees