The Next Chapter Financial Planning English Over-55 Snooker Championship is the national snooker championship for players aged over-55.
- 6-7 April 2024 – Tamworth Sports Bar
Always check WPBSA SnookerScores for tournament dates and information.
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- The 2024 Next Chapter Financial Planning English Over-55 Snooker Championship is open to all players aged 55 and over (on 31 December 2023)
- Event entries close on Friday 29 March 2024 at 12pm.
- The event will be played and completed during one weekend
- Saturday’s format will be round robin groups (no seeding) with players qualifying to Sunday’s knockout rounds
- Sunday’s format will be straight knockout
- Please register with the Tournament Director at the venue at least 15 minutes before your opening match of the day.
- Match lengths, group sizes and number of qualifiers through to Sunday’s knockout rounds will be dependent on the number of entries
- Being a round robin format, the draw will be made on the Saturday morning
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Semi-Finalists: £75 (each)
Please read the EPSB Selection Criteria Policy 2023/24 for information on player selection for international events.
2023 – Nigel Bond – Report / Results
2022 – John Welsh
2020 – Ashley Beal
2019 – John Rees
2018 – Steve Whalley
2017 – John Rees