The EPSB Seniors Tour is open to all players aged over-40.
The best performing players across the season will be considered for international selection at events including the EBSA European Masters Championship.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 EPSB Seniors Tour have now been announced:
- Event One – 11 September 2021
- Event Two – 12 September 2021
- Event Three – 13 November 2021
- Event Four – 14 November 2021
- Event Five – 4 December 2021
- Event Six – 5 December 2021
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- The 2021/2022 EPSB Seniors Tour is open to all players aged 40 or over (on the 31st December 2021)
- Event entries close two Mondays before the event at midday (1200)
- Each event will be straight knockout. No seeding / open draw
- No limit on the number of entries per event, although the EPSB has the right to limit and/or close entries early if they deem it necessary
- All matches up to and including the quarter-finals are the best of 5 frames. Semi-finals and the final will be the best of 7 frames.
- Please note – the EPSB has the right to change the format and length of matches should there be logistical issues.
- The draw for each event will be done and published a few days before it commences.
- Players will earn ranking points relating to their results at events – ranking points schedule here
- An updated ranking list will be published after each weekend
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Semi-Finalists: £75 (each)
Quarter-Finalists: £35 (each) – quarter-finalists will only be paid should an event reach at least 32 entries
Highest Break: £50
2020 – David Brown (Northants)