The English Regional Junior Billiards Tour provides opportunities for young people to engage with English Billiards. There are north and south regions to the tour.
The highest ranked players on the tour will be considered for international selection at events including the Home Internationals.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Regional Junior Billiards Tour have now been announced:
- Event One – 31 October 2021
- Event Two – 27 March 2022
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- Players under the age of 21 on the 31st December 2021 are eligible to enter this season’s events
- Event entries close the Friday the week before the event starts at 1200 (midday)
- Draws will be made and published prior to the event
- All tour events will initially feature a round robin phase followed by qualification into a knockout phase
- All matches will be timed unless otherwise stated. The length of matches will depend on entry numbers, available tables and available time.
- Players will earn ranking points relating to their results at events. This ranking list will be updated and published after each weekend. Ranking points schedule here
- Results from the EPSB English Regional Junior Billiards Tour can be found here
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Entry Fee £10
Semi Finalists £25 (each)
Highest break £25