The English National Billiards Championship was restored to the national calendar in 2023 as the national English billiards championship in our country.
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- The 2024 English National Billiards Championship is open to all EPSB members. Please note, if you don’t already have an existing snooker membership, a valid EPSB Billiards Membership is free to purchase. Please sign up on WPBSA SnookerScores here
- Event entries open on TBC
- Event entries close on TBC
- The event will be played and completed during one weekend
- Saturday’s format will be round robin groups (no seeding) with players qualifying to Sunday’s knockout rounds
- Sunday’s format will be straight knockout
- Match lengths, group sizes and number of qualifiers through to Sunday’s knockout rounds will be dependent on the number of entries. This information will be given to the players before play commences
Entry Fees and Prize Money
- Entry: £30
- Winner: £200
- Runner-Up: £100
- Semi-Finalists: £50
Please read the EPSB Selection Criteria Policy 2023/24 for information on player selection for international events.
2023 – Rob Hall – Report
2022 – Rob Hall