The English Billiards Championship will be restored to the national calendar in 2022 as the national English billiards championship in our country. The best performing players from the championship will be considered for international selection, including upcoming World Championships and Home Internationals.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Billiards Championship have now been announced:
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- The 2022 English National Billiards Championship is open to all
- Event entries close the Friday the week before the event at 1200 (midday) – Friday 4th March
- The championship will be played and completed across one weekend
- The draw will be made and published prior to the event
- The championship will initially feature a round robin phase followed by qualification into a knockout phase.
- All matches will be timed unless otherwise stated. The length of matches will depend on entry numbers, available tables and available time.
- There will be a ‘Challenge/Plate Event’ for those that do not qualify
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Semi-Finalists: £75 (each)
Quarter-Finalists: £40 (each)