The English Amateur Tour represents our premier national amateur tour that is open to all.
Made up of six one-day events, the highest ranked players on the tour will be considered for international selection, including upcoming World Snooker Federation, European Billiards and Snooker Association and Home Internationals events.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Amateur Tour have now been announced:
- Event One – 30 October 2021
- Event Two – 31 October 2021
- Event Three – 27 November 2021 (rescheduled to 5th February, 2022)
- Event Four – 28 November 2021 (rescheduled to 6th February, 2022)
- Event Five – 22 January 2022
- Event Six – 23 January 2022
Learn how to enter EPSB competitions and how to become an EPSB member this season via WPBSA SnookerScores.
- Event entries are scheduled to close two Mondays before the event at midday (1200), although the entries closing point may be brought forward or extended at the discretion of the EPSB
- Events are straight knockout – no seeding / open draw
- All matches are the best of 5 frames up to and including the quarter-finals. The semi-finals and final are the best of 7 frames
- The draw will be completed and published as soon as possible after the entries have closed
- Players will earn ranking points relating to their results at events. This ranking list will be updated and published after each weekend. Ranking points schedule here
Entry Fees and Prize Money
Semi-Finalists: £100 (each)
Quarter-Finalists: £50 (each)
Highest Break: £50
2022 English Amateur Snooker Tour Number 1 Ranked Player – Sydney Wilson
2022 – Sydney Wilson
2020 – Rory McLeod