The English Amateur Tour represents our premier national amateur tour that is open to all.
Made up of six one-day events, the highest ranked players on the tour will be considered for international selection, including upcoming World Snooker Federation, European Billiards and Snooker Association and Home Internationals events.
The provisional dates for the 2021/22 English Amateur Tour have now been announced:
- Event One – 28 August 2021
- Event Two – 29 August 2021
- Event Three – 30 October 2021
- Event Four – 31 October 2021
- Event Five – 22 January 2022
- Event Six – 23 January 2022
Further information about the entry process and 2021/22 membership will be released closer to the time.
Rory McLeod topped the rankings following the season’s five tournaments held.
View the final season rankings.
2020 – Rory McLeod