Entries are now being accepted for the vast majority of EPSB tournaments set to take place during the upcoming 2021/22 season through the WPBSA SnookerScores website.
With the new campaign set to begin with the start of the Under-20 Regional Development Tour on 22 August, entry to up to ten national championships and five national tours is now open.
These include the return of the prestigious English Amateur Championship, won most recently by Ben Hancorn last February, as well as junior, seniors, women’s and billiards titles to be contested over the next 12 months.
The only tournaments not yet open for entry are the Under-21 Premier Development Tour, which will open following this weekend’s playoffs to determine eligibility, as well as our Billiards events which we aim to open shortly.
Players are to be aware of the following changes for the 2021/22 season
- The closing date for entries for all events is two Mondays prior to the tournament weekend. For example, the closing date for the first Under-20 tournament on 22 August, will be Monday 9 August
- Our six English Amateur Tour events are limited to 48 entries each, to be accepted on a first come, first served basis. It is anticipated that demand for these tournaments will be high and players are encouraged to enter all tournaments to avoid missing out
- All entries are to be made through WPBSA SnookerScores, which has replaced the EPSB MemberZone website for this season
- All players must also purchase 2021/22 membership to compete in EPSB events. Please note that our free women’s and disability membership cover all EPSB competitions. Billiards members must purchase additional snooker membership to compete in snooker tournaments
- Our Standard Conditions of Entry have been updated and detail key tournament rules that all players should read and be familiar with
How to Enter
To enter our competitions please follow these simple steps:
- Register an account at WPBSA SnookerScores or log in to your existing account.
- Select your chosen event from the EPSB organisation page or from the ‘My Player’ section of your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make payment of your entry fees from your ‘My Payments’ tab.
Your entry will only be formally accepted upon receipt of your online entry AND payment of your entry fee by the event entry deadline.
Should you experience any difficulties, please contact us via our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram