Why join The 147 Club?
By affiliating your club with the English Partnership for Billiards and Snooker you will be in a stronger position to support snooker provision through the benefits and opportunities the scheme provides.
This is your club’s chance to…
- Be part of your sport’s national governing body
- Support the development of English snooker
- Promote your snooker facilities as a safe and enjoyable place to play
- Gain expertise and peace of mind through our custom-made club insurance scheme
- Put your club in a stronger position for funding
- Make cost savings worth up to £1,000 through Gold membership
Join The 147 Club
Free Membership Plan (12mths)
Available to any club with fewer than four full-size snooker tables, this option literally puts your club on the snooker map and supports the growing structure of our sport. You’ll benefit from regular communication, an enhanced profile for your snooker provision and access to our group insurance scheme.
Available to any club, this option gives your club the full range of membership benefits, including exclusive cost-saving advantages. You’ll have access to our group insurance scheme with a special recoup offer, snooker discounts snooker supply partner offers, involvement in competitions, training concessions, as well as a dedicated point of contact for advice and support.
If you would like to apply to the 147 Club via paper application please contact us.
About our fee
The affiliation fee compares favourably to many national governing body club schemes across other sports and it goes back into snooker development initiatives.
These introductory free and £90 memberships are only available for new club affiliations up to 31 December 2020.